1. You can access www.walkpatagonia.com without having to give any personal information.
2. There are times when the user freely DECIDES to give information to Walk Patagonia:
-SIMPLE REGISTRATION: when the user decides to enter his/her email address in order to receive information.
-REGISTRATION FOR OUR NEWSLETTER: in this case the user enters his/her name, email address and basic information in order to receive the Walk Patagonia newsletter. If you decide you do not want to receive it anymore then please just send an email to email@example.com.
-ON RESERVATION: in this case personal data such as name, address, phone numbers, passport number, Medical Data, Risk Acceptance form and reservation information which Walk Patagonia has asked for will be stored.
3. The information given by the clients will be saved by Walk Patagonia on our own data base, ensuring that the client always receives the correct information and everything will be treated with complete confidentiality in the following terms:
-FIRST: data gathered on the website will be used exclusively for INTERNAL use.
-SECOND. Walk Patagonia uses the necessary technical and organisational methods to guarantee the security and privacy of data; in order to avoid alteration, loss or access by anyone not authorised.
-THIRD. The users, who supply personal information, consent to Walk Patagonia to use the data internally for commercial, operational and statistical information so that marketing studies can be carried out to help understand the market and adjust accordingly. Walk Patagonia will provide the necessary information to the corresponding providers when the USER contracts their service. Walk Patagonia could save your information once services have finished in order to comply with legal obligations.
-FOURTH. In the case when gathered data is to be used for a different purpose to usual, we will ask for all parties consent before proceeding.
-FIFTH. The user gives his/her consent and authorises Walk Patagonia to show all data required by official parties in order to abide by the laws in the countries in which we operate.
4. Walk Patagonia informs you that the information obtained through the forms or contracts will be included in an automatic file called CLIENTS. You fully consent to your information being used for sending you more personalised information about our products, services, offers and special promotions. You can freely exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Walk Patagonia and the User agree that:
The USER permits Walk Patagonia to use his/her data in order to be able to provide and administer service and communication between Walk Patagonia and the USER by different methods: e-mail, telephone, mail or mobile communication systems.
- Walk Patagonia informs the USER that his details will be treated confidentially and saved securely in our own database.
- Walk Patagonia will not give or sell this data to a third party.
- Walk Patagonia will not send electronic chain mail without prior permission.
- Walk Patagonia will include the words “Publicity” or “Newsletter” when sending an email to the registered USER
- Allow the USER to cancel his/her subscription to said emails and update his/her information.