To make a reservation a deposit of 30% of the total cost must be paid.
- Select from the different forms of payment according to your preferences
- Make the deposit (30% of the total, per person) or the full payment for the services
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the information regarding the payment.
- On checking your reservation, we will send you a confirmation e-mail, receipt of payment and a list of necessary equipment and any other vital information.
We do not take reservations over the phone.
Complete payment should be made:
- Argentineans: 15 days or more prior to the activity
- Non- Argentineans: 30 days or more prior to the activity
In the case of not paying the full amount for the services required, Walk Patagonia reserves the right to cancel the client’s reservation without the possibility of having the deposit returned as this will be used towards administrative costs.
- The prices will remain the same and cannot change after the payment has been received in full.
If there is a substantial increase in price, because of contracted services increasing their tariff or because of a dramatic change to exchange rates, which oblige a substantial but justifiable increase in price the client must pay the difference. If the client is not willing to pay the difference, a full repayment up until that given moment will take place, apart from any bank transaction charges.
(*) Travel Agencies please consult for special conditions.